Housing Choice Voucher Program Waiting List Information
Waiting List Closed
THE HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM WAITING LIST IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. NO NEW APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
Approximately 15,000 applicants are on the waiting list; therefore, it may be some time before your name reaches the top of the Housing Choice Voucher waiting list.
Selection from the waiting list is based on your lottery position. When your name reaches the top of the waiting list, MHA will notify you by first-class mail.
- Date time, and location of the eligibility interview, including any procedures for rescheduling the interview.
- Who is required to attend the interview.
- Documents that must be provided at the interview to document the legal identity of family member;
- Documents that must be provided at the interview to document the citizenship of family members;
- Documents that must be provided at the interview to document the determine the annual income for the family;
- Other documents and information that should be brought to the interview.
Applicants are responsible for updating MHA regarding family composition and address changes. If an applicant does not respond to notices of scheduled appointments or, any notice is returned to MHA as undeliverable, the applicant's name will be removed from the waiting list.